Aruba Access Points use AI-powered RF optimization, rich user and application intelligence, and smart management options to enhance customer interface. Aruba APs -303H and 203H Series features small form factor, desk-mount capability, one or more local wired ports, the ability to add AC power or midspan adapters, and PoE-out support to power office tools. These solutions also supports Zigbee, Bluetooth and third party protocols as IoT demands are increasing.
Here are the Unique Benefits of Aruba APs – 303H and 203H Series:
Two devices in one
• The 303H and 203H ships with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single-gang data wall-box. The 303H can also be easily converted to a desk mounted (remote) AP, using an optional accessory stands.
Unified AP – deploy with or without controller
• Aruba APs 303H and 203H can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) deployment mode.
Aruba 303H Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO (Wave 2)
• Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients).
Aruba 203H New 802.11ac flexible radio architecture
• The 203H AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode, or 2x2 single radio dual-band mode.
• Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1x1 dual radio mode, these max speeds are up to and 200Mbps respectively.
Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
• Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
• The 303H enables management of your deployment of battery powered Aruba Beacons.
• The 203H USB BLE radio module securely attaches to AP
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
• The 303H minimizes the impact from out-of-band interference from sources such as 3G/4G cellular networks.
Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
•The 303H enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to prioritize capabilities when power budget is limited.
• For the 303H, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af or 802.3at POE source. By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to be turned off by IPM if the AP power consumption would otherwise exceed the available power budget. Specific power-saving options are programmable with IPM.
• Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high performance.
• The 203H can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
• Can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
• Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
• IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
• Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials, certificates and keys for 303H Series.
Intelligent app visibility and control
• AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
Quality of service for unified communication apps
•Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
For inquiries, contact:
HPE Aruba Wireless - Product Manager
Download the brochure to get full information about Aruba Remote/Hospitality Access Points